Forgive me blogger, for I have sinned

|
It has been over a year since my last post. In that time, I have coveted many material goods on Etsy (oooh, such pretty things). I have regularly used profane language nearly every morning as I woke to my neighbors' chain saws, lawn mowers, brush hogs, leaf blowers, and the irritating revving of his vintage Mustang engine. Needless to say, I have also been inclined to plot murder on this early rising lawn-loving 2-stroke engine collecting individual. Honestly people, I have never before seen anyone so anal retentive about his lawn, nor have I ever witnessed anyone use a leaf-blower to blow dust off his roof two to three times a week. He poisons the entire neighborhood with his chemical sprayer, and fills the air with noxious smoke from his constant leaf and garbage burning.
Ooops, forgive me.....I seem to have gone off on a rant.

I have said my Hail Mary's and I now vow to post regularly, to keep readers abreast of my whereabouts, my thoughts, my favorite things, my not-so favorite things, and who knows what else. We'll see what each day brings us!
Cheers!

0 comments: